Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Chinese New Year

Chris and I wanted to celebrate Chinese New Year for our children. So, we thought and thought how can we do this?-go to a Chinese Buffet of course! We had visited The Forbidden City Buffet a week before and it was really good. We went back for more. This time we would be more adventurous because we were there in spirit for our girls.

Okay, so I wasn't as adventurous as Chris. He tried the frog legs, sushi, and clams. I stuck with crab legs and fried rice. By the way, Chris exclaimed as he took a bite of the frog legs, "It does not taste like Chicken!". And he was happy as a clam eating the clams. That is until it came to the last one on his plate. He scooped it off the shell and made a discovery. A baby crab had stowed away inside! Was this a sign of good luck? we wondered?

No comments: