
Chloe & Jasmine, Christmas eve morning


1st Christmas
Serious face
We ended this week with a trip with Chloe to see Dr. Leedy. She has also had a cold with a stuffy nose. So, we gave her some tissue beside her bed at night to prevent any more "turtles" on our walls. ("Turtles" are buggers.) When I went in to turn out the lights for the night, I noticed the tiny bits of tissue on the floor, but only thought she will have to clean this up in the morning. Then, Thursday we were heading out to our favorite restaurant (Chick-fil-A) for lunch and Chloe gets sick(pukes). Cancel our plans to have lunch with daddy. So I tucked her in on the couch, gave her some little sips of water, and some crackers. I know, I try. She suddenly starts feeling better when I explain that if she eats fruit chews, they can make her sick again. Anyway, about 4:00 Chloe sneezes and what comes out. Yup, turtles and...a little wad of tissue. Ok now what do I do? Call Chris of course. We decided to wait it out. She sounds hoarse and is coughing up stuff the rest of the night. So, Friday morning we decide to take her to the doctor. Good news, she got out all of the tissue and only has a cold. Whew!
