Today, it was finally posted on the CCAA's website that placement had been made through May 30. That's FIVE days later than the last post. If you go to www.china-ccaa.org, this is what I check EVERY DAY. And today it was updated to read the following:
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before August 31, 2005.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before May 30, 2005.
That last date is what you have to watch. Thankfully, our dossier has been reviewed. And no phone calls to update any information or no missing information. Now we are just waiting, like a lot of folks, for that second date to match our LID, 6/20/05.
I appreciate everyone's prayers during this time, but please don't pray for patience for Chris or I. Please pray for anything but patience. Especially now that we are 9 months paperwork pregnant and are "due" to have our little ones. Pray for a quick and painless delivery! Although I have never been pregnant, I have known quite a few pregnant women and when that ninth month comes they are always ready for the baby to come. I can only imagine the physical discomfort they are in. Now that we are in our ninth month, I, too, am ready for this baby to come. I don't have the physical discomfort that some would, but I am definitely at the miserable point.
I am hopelessly in love with this child that I do not know. I long to see her face and to hold her. I want to rock her to sleep if she will let me. I want to play with her and teach her. I want to sweep up crushed cheerios and change dirty diapers.
Again, please pray for a quick and painless delivery!
No comments:
Post a Comment