Saturday, March 25, 2006

March Update

This update I have decided not to dwell on the fact the CCAA worked a whole month and only finished 5 days worth of dossiers.

So, I wanted to show everyone the baby's room . We just got in the furniture for the baby's room a couple of weeks ago. What do you think? Cute? I am working on new lamp shades and the black lamps are only temporary. I think once I hang the shelves and pictures, the room is pretty cute. I know, I know very pink, but pretty.

Sorry, the last pic a little blurry. We are trying to figure out how to download video on here as well.

I have also finished taking down the wall paper in the bathroom. The walls were a mess underneath. If you have any advice on what to do next please let me know. I had plan on painting.

Chris's basketball season has come to an end. His team won three games with their last game being their best. He is very proud of the boys on his team. They all showed a great deal of improvement over the season. Last Saturday, he got to award each of them trophies at the Championship game. It was a big commitment with practice two nights a week and games every Saturday or Sunday. I really enjoyed going to the games with him. He was a great coach!


And then you may be wondering, how's the Snuggles? Well, he's just fine. He's eight years old now and still loves to sit on our laps for hours.

Well, until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i tink it looking great. now next is the duckie bathroom. i bet it will be adorable. later,
lov ya guys!

mom

Anonymous said...

I forgot, hey snugglie great picture, you lil' ham. Also good job Chris on your basketball team.

Oh Amber why don't you just lightly sand the walls in bathroom and then paint and do the rag painting or the sponge painting. It will hide of flaws from the wall.lov ya,
mom

Anonymous said...

Amber & Chris,

The room looks great! I'm so excited for Jasmine and Chloe. They have won the mega-lottery of parents and don't even know it yet. Hope you hear something soon.

Love,
Aunt Patsy